Gladicus-ZERO arenaCombat Gladicus-ZERO arenaCombat

Awesome game man

Awesome game. I kinda thought there would be a fusion of Element Saga and Fear Unlimited.

Also your artwork in the game is amazing, Have you ever thought of becoming a member of Deviantart? You should become a member.

Anyway keep working on Fear Unlimited 2.

And keep working on Element Saga ch 6, we've all been waiting for that game in a long time.

Element Saga Chapter 5 Element Saga Chapter 5

The best game I've played on the net.

As the name says: this is the best game ever. Man I can't wait for Element saga ch6.

Are you still working on that game man? I don't wanna wait too long.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Great Ass Game, man!

Dude, this is one of the greatest games I've played online. Great Enemies, bosses, and characters. It's a 2-d version of Devil May Cry 3.
I Have one question though: are you still making Element Saga 6? The Element Saga series were cool as hell, and I've been waiting for a long time for the 6th Chapter. Are you still making it, i hope so.
Anyway keep making these cool games man. I wish i could draw those characters like Jalapeno (I may not have spelled his name right, sorry!)

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Very HHOOOTTTT

Hey man, I played this game and it is f***ing perfect. You gotta make more of these games, and a sequel to this one with more girls (rabbits, female foxes, etc). And that was weird with the fox guy, i didn't pay attention to what he said and thought he was a girl, but that cheetah girl was great. Keep up the good work on this stuff man!